Friends, countrymen/women, AERONAUTS, find here your straw bale logistics!
- Breakfast and dinner
- Instruction for stucco skills!
- Camping sites
- Restroom facilities (though primitive: strawbale toilets!)
- Oven, running water, etc.
Don’t forget to bring:
- Work gloves
- Sun hat and sunscreen
- Camping gear: tent, sleeping bag, pad, etc.
- Potluck materials to contribute toward group lunches. This includes things like bread, deli meat, slices veggies, greens, etc.
- Favorite snacks and drinks
- If you would like to contribute other food items, such as a dinner side, dessert, eggs for breakfast, etc., please feel free to do so.
Directions: Head north from Great Falls on Rt. 87; turn at Mile Marker 23 to Floweree (east); about 1.5 miles into Floweree, take first left at the bottom of the hill; follow that road about 500 yards to railroad tracks and then left along tracks, then turn right over the tracks on Lewis Trail. Stay right at fork. No more turns and no more driveways: stay on Lewis Trail, a gravel road, for four miles over 2 cattle guards, to Russ & Elsie’s place on the Missouri River.