AERO is excited to invite you to its 40th Anniversary Annual Meeting. This year the innovative and creative community of Red Lodge will be hosting at the Carbon County Fairgrounds October 17-19th.
To truly ring in our 40th year in style we need your help! We are looking for AERO treasures, from photos and past Board Members to fantastic stories. Let’s share the energy, excitement and innovation of the AERO community as we embark on another 40 years.
Here’s how you can help us:
• Share a picture, photograph or image that relates to AERO. Please include your name, a short description of the media, the year it was taken or made and who or what is in the image.
• Share a story… how have you been involved with AERO in the past, was there a specific event that spoke to you, how have its members inspired or influenced your life? Please include your name.
• Invite a friend to the Annual Meeting. Do you know someone who would love to sink their teeth into the grassroots efforts of renewable energy or sustainable agriculture or just want to network with like minded people?
• Join us in Red Lodge this year for a festive celebration of AERO over the years.
• Donate to our 40th Anniversary Campaign, as simple as renewing your membership, signing up for automatic monthly payments of your choice or sponsoring the Annual Meeting.
To share a story or other media please email Lyra at [email protected] or call her at 845-380-0871, to share hard copies of any materials please mail them C/O Lyra Leigh-Nedbor to AERO, 432 N. Last Chance Gulch, Helena, MT 59601.
Donate online at www.aeromt.org/join-us/ or call the AERO Office at 406-443-7272.