MSU SUB Ballrooms: doors open 7:00pm, talks begin 7:30pm
Come together with neighbors and colleagues from across Montana for this special evening of insightful, powerful short talks from speakers who approach the reality of food – and the complexity of food systems – from entirely different perspectives.
- Dr. Ricardo Salvador, senior scientist and director of the Food and Environment Program at the Union of Concerned Scientists
- Danielle Antelope, Co-Chair FAST Blackfeet
- Jacy and Zachary Rothschiller, mother and son duo from Gallatin Valley Botanical at Rocky Creek Farm
- Liz Carlisle, author of Lentil Underground and co-author of Grain by Grain:A Quest to Revive Ancient Wheat, Rural Jobs, and Healthy Food
- Vanessa Bakken, Co-founder of Farmented Foods LLC.
- Jenn Battles, AERO co-Executive Director and Robin Kelson, Owner of Good Seed Company and Co-Chair AERO
- Zach Brown, One Montana
- Jeff Batton, Homestake Ventures
This special public event is part of AERO’s weekend-long annual Expo (web page & register). Tickets for just this Friday evening event are available for $10 admission. 7pm doors open for a cash bar & Montana-inspired dessert buffet featuring local ingredients. 7:30pm talks begin.
MSU students free with student ID
Thanks to the generous donors that made student attendance free!